Take a bow’ Secular Progressive Congress’!
After The BJP and sundry other similar saffron parties…RSS,VHP…and now The Shri Ram Sena(What a joke of a name!)and yes,make no mistake they ARE saffron ….no matter what they try to convince you of…
It is now the turn of that most secular of all ,most progressive of all parties!The Congress ladies and gentlemen!
(just in case for some who are reading..Yes!I was being sarcastic about the secular and progressive part)
Ashok Gehlot,the Rajasthan Chief Minister VOWED to fight pub culture! Vowed mind you…nothing less will do…
In a state where the evil and barbaric practice of child marriages still takes place,where daughters are STILL killed when they are born/ female infanticide takes place,where the female ratio is the lowest…
WhereSati/Jauhar was prevalent till about two decades back both in reality and in the mindsets of people here and for all we know still does exist….
IN THIS STATE MR GEHLOT’S PRIME CONCERN IS TO STOP THE ‘PUB CULTURE’!!
Modalities and systems dynamic in order to eliminate exploitation and exploitative practices and to create a supportive environment for the over all development of girls and women.
In order to realise the objective, the following steps are out-lined: –
· Initiate policies and programmes that promote gender equality and’ social justice (including gender justice) and enable women to realize their constitutional rights.
· Recognise the productive role of women in househo1d economy, the economy, and the
State; the Government will strive towards ensuring equal access to and control over resources and the fruits of development;
· Recognise the special needs of girl children, adolescent girls, and women ine xtreme poverty and difficult circumstances and target developmental interventions in such vulnerable sections of society;
· Recognise the vicious circle of poor nutrition, poor health, early child bearing and high mortality among women; promote a life cycle approach to women’s health that recognises the needsat every stage from childhood to old age. Assist women gain greater control over their reproductive health and prevent unwanted pregnancies;
· Ensure that all girl children have access to at least primary education; illiterate/n eo-literate adolescent and women have opportunities for basic and continuing education; and in general women have equal access at all levels of education;
· Create a conducive environment and appropriate mechanisms for gender sensitisation of Government functionaries at all levels and in all departments and initiate systems for sensitisation of political leaders, opinion makers and the media;
· Promote and support effective participation of women in political processes and gain their access to decision-making government and non-governmenti nstitutions and organisations.
THEY OF COURSE PLAN TO ACHIEVE ALL THESE NOBLE OBJECTIVES,in due course of time!(The hypocrite!)First things first!
COME ON !!PUB CULTURE IS MORE TERRIFYING AND DANGEROUS THAN 26/11 NOT TO MENTION THIS PUB CULTURE IS EXACTLY THE REASON THAT THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ABLE TO PROGRESS!!REALLY!MR GEHLOT SAYS SO!!!
TO HELL WITH WOMEN’S issues and DEvelopment!To hell with noble objectives!To hell with eliminating exploitation and exploitative practices !!!FIRST THINGS FIRST!
If one was to go by what MR Gehlot is saying,one would be assured that the TOPMOST PRIORITY at the moment is fighting….yes ,FIGHTING !THIS MENACE CAlled PUB CULTURE!
And exactly what were these golden words that came out of Mr Gehlot’s mouth?
He slammed “pub culture” and said he was “against boys and girls walking hand in hand in pubs and malls
He wants to weed out PDA!Yes,public displays of affection!
So,if the ‘BOYS AND GIRLS’ stop holding hands ,things will be fine!India will shine again and how…morality will be back and sabhyata will be safe once more…
But wait!there’s more ! In this media savvy age Mr Gehlot recognized pretty quickly where his foot had gone…..so he backtracked promptly and has said ”that his move to end the pub culture in the state has nothing to do with the Mangalore incident.”
In the same breath he goes on to say that he was misquoted on the Pub Culture remark.
He ,of course blamed it as usual on the BJP,(Who else?)(BJP AND CONGRESS Two bickering spouses who cant stay marrried and cant get divorced) saying that he wanted to end the “liquor culture” in the state, for which he blamed the previous BJP government.
The Karanataka CM meanwhile has termed the incident as unfortunate.
and goes on to say,”We won’t allow this pub culture in Karnataka to grow. But on the other hand, those who take law in their hand will be dealt with very firmly,” What does it mean?
You decide ladies and gentlemen!
These vermin are whom WE vote for!
Men who deserve to be locked up.preferably forever and in some lunatic Asylum no less!
Edited to add:- Quirky Indian’s ‘Indian Culture is alive and kicking!‘ has just made me aware of the fact that Communists are not far behind!And so the ‘Tikri’IS COMPLETE, the three ‘national’ jokers of our political scene have all arrived and how!
Sample this gem,”Women should not try to imitate men. Progress does not mean becoming males,”” said Mridula Sinha, member of the BJP’s national executive. Bijoya Chakravarty, BJP’s national vice president, said in Assam that “it is not good for a young woman to go to a pub”.
And this one,“We have to go into the roots of the problem … (but) drastic action cannot be the solution in any democratic and civilised society,” said Rabin Deb, member the West Bengal state committee of the Communist Party of India (Marxist).
“India is not Europe. Mushrooming of pubs is not part of the Indian culture,” said Communist Party of India state secretary Manju Kumar Majumdar.
The problem is in your heads you idiots!And the problem is in the way you were brought up!